Tuesday, January 22, 2013

White House holiday tour

Earlier this month I posted some photos on my family blog detailing our visit to the White House for a holiday tour. I'm very happy with the photos posted there (I find many of them to be more artistic than I normally post on that blog), but I had some additional photos that I wanted to share with everyone, and I think this venue is far more appropriate in which to do so. I feel quite lucky that we were able to get tickets to the White House during the holiday season to see the beautiful decorations!


I actually edited the above photo on my iPad in Camera+, and I really like the blurred effect!



 This photo isn't my favorite, but I do like the color scheme of these decorations quite a bit.



This photo was also edited in Camera+ on my iPad...I like the edited version far better than the original!


No comments:

Post a Comment