Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Calla illuminated

My dog is particularly difficult to take photos of, due to her black coat. Unless the illumination is JUST right, she ends up looking like an undefined black mass of fur with big brown eyes peeking out. And if I use a flash, then her eyes are just a red reflection back at me. A few weeks ago I was home during the day and she was lying quietly in the sun, and I suddenly had the perfect submission for my Weekly Photo Project submission that week: "Illuminated".

I submitted this photo on the left.
Sadly, it didn't win but I still felt like it was a pretty good submission.

I ended up with about 15 favorites from shooting her - here are a couple of those; to prevent this post from being ridiculously long you can see the rest on AbbeLynn Photography on Facebook (while you're there, please "like" my page!).




No comments:

Post a Comment