Sunday, March 13, 2016

Miss Lauren - dance portraits | Dance Photographer

A couple of months ago I was commissioned to take some dance portraits of one of the Interns at the LSoB. Miss Lauren, as our kids call her, has helped out in classes for both of my kids, and is such a beautiful and talented young lady. I was very excited when she reached out to me to take some posed dance portraits for auditions she had coming up. Lauren and her mother came to my home to pose in my studio, and we ran through the poses she needed. This first one couldn't be use for her audition photos, but I really liked it, enough to show it here!

Now we get to some of the poses she needed:




She also needed a headshot, so we did those a bit less formally, with hair down.
On the off chance that we could go outside, Lauren brought a couple of costumes with her. It was chilly, but she was a trooper, and we went outside for more "fun" shots for her to keep. I love how these came out, and more importantly, so did she!











No comments:

Post a Comment