Thursday, July 24, 2014

J&A Wedding: Cumberland, MD

At the end of May I had the honor to attend my aunt's wedding to her partner, and act as the official photographer. The wedding was held in Cumberland, MD, which is only about two hours from where I live and was surprisingly pretty!

The wedding was held in the Town Hall, first thing on Thursday morning.
 It was difficult to get good photos during the actual wedding, as there were 7 of us in a very small room. However, I saw these beautiful stained glass windows inside of town hall and asked the brides to pose in front of them for me.




Wedding bands 
We then took a few outside shots on the church grounds on the next block over.
 What a happy couple! I was so glad I was able to be there for my aunt, and to photograph their beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment