Monday, June 4, 2012

Toronto at night

Can I say how nice it is to have a camera that can take photographs at night without a flash? I love it so much! It's really letting me take advantage of situations where I would not have been able to get good photos before. Case in point: about 3 weeks ago I went to Toronto for a conference for work. I already posted a number of photos from my trip on my family blog, but I wanted to highlight my night time photography here.


A view straight up the CN Tower, the second tallest building in the world 

Just to the east of the CN Tower - Toronto Convention Center and sculpture. I really like the "woodpecker and tree" sculpture in the middle!
Close-up on the woodpecker statue. 

These next two are views out of my hotel room window on our last night in Toronto. The sky was beautiful and I loved the setting sunlight combined with the lights of the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment