Monday, January 13, 2014

First birthday fun!

In a recent post, I showed photos I took of the Allen family. As we became friendly afterwards, I was invited to their daughter Zoe's 1st birthday party just a few weeks later. I volunteered to take some cake smash photos there, so her mother didn't have to worry about it. But before the smashing I was able to photograph the beautiful cupcakes, decorated by Zoe's mom!


 And so beautifully arranged!
 After mingling, eating, and drinking, it was time for Zoe's first bite of cake! She wasn't a very messy baby, but still thoroughly enjoyed the treat.

 She also enjoyed torturing her mom with offers of bites; she would hold the piece out and then take it away just as her mom tried to eat it! They learn that early, don't they?!


No comments:

Post a Comment