Wednesday, January 22, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge: Hands

I'm currently taking part in a 30 day photography "challenge". It's through a photography group I've been a part of for a while now (well over a year), but this challenge is new. I like the daily topics and really enjoy the people who are doing this with me. There's a different topic each day, and you're supposed to take the photo for the topic that day. It's a really great way to force me to pick up a camera every day (even if it's just using one of the apps on my iPhone), and it makes me take photos of things I might ordinarily miss/ignore.

If you're interested in seeing all of my photos for this project, take a look at the Facebook album I created on my photography page: CLICK HERE.








Not all of the photos are "winners" but I have tried to at least be interesting every day. My favorites so far are Day 16: Long Exposure

Day 21: Faceless self portrait
And today, Day 22: Hands
In fact, I liked some of the photos I took tonight for this topic that I wanted to show my other favorites here.

No comments:

Post a Comment