Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunset in Stratford

While jogging through my neighborhood near sunset one evening, I was blown away by the beauty of the sunset, but of course failed to bring my camera with me that evening (it's tough to hold and run at the same time!). The next night I wanted to hit the same vantage point, so I took my family with me to the hills near our house to try and capture the same beautiful colors I saw the night before. Of course, when I had my camera with me the beautiful pinks and purples of the night before were nowhere to be seen...but the beautiful golds and yellows we experienced that night more than made up for it.




I'm pretty much in love with the photo below (and yes, this was the "sneak" I put on my facebook page). I kind of want to blow this up and put it on our wall as a canvas.



No comments:

Post a Comment