Thursday, June 27, 2013

Girls in Tutus

A few weeks ago, my friend Blaire at Second Avenue Photography put a call out over Facebook for some girls to be models for her. She does a number of product shoots for people she "meets" on Etsy, and was doing a trade shoot for a tutu designer (she gets sent the items to photograph on girls, and gets to keep the products). A few of us volunteered, and all met up at a local park to take the photos. Blaire was generous enough to allow me to take a few photos during the shoot, but I stayed out of her way as it was her shoot!
Blaire posted her few favorites here on her blog (there is an embedded link there to even more photos on Facebook from this shoot). 

My shots of course focused primarily on my daughter. The tutus were *just* large enough to fit her, and she had a thoroughly wonderful time modeling various combinations.


 



 

 

The blue outfit fit her the best (she really liked the black/white/red one, as did I, but as you can see above it didn't *quite* fit!), and Blaire was sweet enough to give it to her as a thank you. It was a wonderful experience, and I would love to help a vendor with this type of shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment