Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sheep | Animal Photographer

There's a spot on Route 15 north of Leesburg that I drive past fairly often. There's a beautiful farm, and hillside that is always covered in sheep and goats. I kept telling myself that I would stop and take photos there at some point, but over the past few years I keep failing to do so. Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally did, and despite the less than perfect lighting, and cloudy skies, I am happy with how these came out (including a little pop with editing in Lightroom)

Even with shooting from at least 20 yards away (using my 85mm lens), I still attracted a little bit of attention. I was hoping a couple would come closer to me, but unfortunately none did. It was still fun to observe and capture them from a distance!





No comments:

Post a Comment