Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cape Cod Lighthouse | Travel Photographer

At the end of March, I ventured out to the very cold Cape Cod with my family. We didn't really have a destination in mind (sometimes those kinds of trips end up being the best!); we just wanted to see somewhere we had never seen before. We ended up venturing down to Woods Hole, and thanks to Google maps I saw that the Nabsko lighthouse was just outside of town. We were the lone car headed out to the lighthouse, and I am so glad we did. Despite the chill, it was beautiful in the sun, with the ocean wind blowing at us!




There was something about this shot that just shouted "moody black and white" to me...so that's what I did!
 And the view out from the lighthouse wasn't too bad either!
I love finding these places when I travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment