Monday, February 10, 2014

Be My Valentine!

I'm not really a Valentine's Day girl - my husband and I don't do anything for the "holiday", and it's always seemed a little silly to me. However, I have to admit that I do love the color combinations (red, pink, and silver? bring it on!), and with having a girly-girl in my house I thought why not set up a shoot for Valentine's Day? I knew she'd be a fantastic model, and I wanted to try out the new backdrop that I purchased over the weekend. I could not be happier with the results!
 In fact, I'm running a Valentine's Day special - $50 for a 30 minute session, getting 10 photos of your little Valentines! Please contact me if you'd like to schedule a shoot this week.

 Now, back to the photos! How could you not love this face?

 

 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment