Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wedding Part 2: Little Touches

Some of the fun of wedding photography is focusing in on the little touches throughout the day. I started with the wedding bouquets in the room as the bride was getting ready.


 The bride lined up these hand-made bags and individual cards for each of the bridesmaids along the mantel.
 During cocktail hour, I again had access to a bouquet on the table outside. Beautiful pop of color against the white!

 I really liked the ambiance in the barn for the reception, and had to capture my beautiful place setting.
 Is there a better "little touch" to focus on than delicious, delicious cake?
 No...no, there isn't. These lemon cupcakes were absolutely amazing. No, I did not eat both of them - one was for my daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment