Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Portraits

 The holidays provides a lot of opportunities for adorable photos of the kids, and this year was no different. I was only able to get a few of the more traditional shots that I wanted to get, as my son would not cooperate. But that's ok  - my daughter made up for her lack of brother by bringing on the cuteness!
 


With how difficult it is to get my son to pose for portraits, I took my Christmas present (a new lens: Tamron 17-50mm, f/2.8) outside on Christmas day to get some non-traditional shots of him on his new bike.

 I also got this shot of my husband watching the kids as they bike. I thought it needed an old-time feel.
 And I can't forget portraits of my first "baby"! Our dog was so adorable all day, starting in the morning while opening presents (here she is on my sister's lap)
 and continuing through our afternoon outside. It's so nice when I can get her to pose for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment