Monday, April 22, 2013

The Eiffel Tower After Dark

My girlfriend and I went on a photography expedition (with husband in tow) to get photos of the Eiffel Tower lit up at night. We spent about two hours out in the bitter cold, but it was completely worth it to get these beautiful images.



As we were about to pack everything up, the twinkling LED lights lit up the tower. I wasn't able to get my tripod back out in time (they're only on for a couple of minutes), so they didn't come out nearly as well as the others. This one was my favorite, maybe because of the tilt!
I also liked this one, again partly because of the bright white lights in the right foreground.
We then walked down to the Seine to get some closer shots.
And then some VERY close shots.
 

2 comments:

  1. these are absolutely stunning, Abbe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blaire! I loved that we had the chance to do this, and I'm really happy with how they came out.

      Delete