Monday, September 28, 2015

The Extended K Family | Northern Virginia Family Photographer

During the first weekend in May, I was scheduled to shoot my largest family session ever: 10 adults and 3 kids, spanning 3 generations! This shoot was so much fun. I had gotten to know one of the couples here through my daughter's dance class, and was so happy when they asked for me to do this special family photo shoot. When you have 5 siblings plus spouses, children, and grandparents, it makes for a boisterous, fun group! We all met up at their house at Lake Anna in Virginia, and took photos around the property. It was a stunning location, and the family was a ton of fun!


 In addition to large group photos, and photos focusing on the grandparents, I also took shots of the individual families, siblings, and other groups as desired. Here are my friends with their two girls.

 And another small family (one of the siblings, her husband, and their baby boy).


 Here are the 5 siblings - they were truly hilarious together.
 And with their parents.
Now, just the lovely sisters
 Then joined by their brothers.
 Here are all the handsome fellas (I even got the littlest one smiling for me!)
 And lovely ladies.
 Then just the middle generation (no grandparents or kids)
 And here's a collage of just the adorable kids!
 Finally, the whole group in front of the lake house. It was a very fun shoot, at a great location, with lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment