Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ocean City, NJ | Travel Photography

At the end of July I had the chance to meet up with a photographer friend in Ocean City, NJ. She lives near there, and it was convenient for me to get to from my last appointment of the day, plus I had never been to that part of the Jersey shore, so it worked out perfectly! I hadn't actually met her in person before, and she is as lovely as she seemed over Facebook. We went to her favorite place at the beach, near a mostly washed-out pier, and had some fun discussing photography while we snapped away.


Pretty stunning location, eh?
 There were seagulls flying around everywhere, and they were very accommodating of me photographing them.


 I also enjoyed some macro photography with my new 85mm lens.

I love outings like this, especially when I get to do it with a photographer friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment