Sunday, September 21, 2014

Little Miss S: Lifestyle Newborn Photos

At the end of July one of my best friends gave birth to her second daughter. I visited her in the hospital, as I did the first time, only this time she asked me to also take some photos of her beautiful new baby girl. I was happy to oblige, as the love in the room was overflowing! Plus, who wouldn't want to photograph this beautiful baby girl?

With her first daughter, they had purchased photographs from the hospital photographer who had captured a shot very similar to this one, so we captured it again - this special moment between Dad and baby.
Mom and baby are just as lovely!
Such a good baby - she slept through all of our posing, and even me holding her for about 45 minutes!
Tiny fingers...
and tiny toes!


Congratulations to this wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment