Sunday, October 20, 2013

A day in Richmond

About a month ago I spent a couple of days in Richmond for work. I had some time one afternoon between appointments, and found myself in the downtown area, so I headed over to Maymont Park, as I hadn't been there in a very long time. I actually did not go where I had intended to, but instead found a lovely man-made lake with this beauty sitting in the middle. Time for the 70-300mm lens!


 After finishing work, I met up with my mom, aunt, and sister at my sister's house and we headed into Richmond for dinner and some music. Dinner was very enjoyable at a local diner, and then we walked over to the 17th Street Market for live music by Sweet Justice. I've previously posted an album on Facebook of this band - not only are they a fantastic 70s/80s rock cover band, but also the nicest people! So I was excited to see them again, and take a few more photos. We arrived a bit early, so did some street photography while the band finished setting up.








No comments:

Post a Comment