Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back-2-School Promo

I've recently posted on Facebook about the Back-to-School promo that I'm doing: $30 for a 30 minute session for your kids, to capture them as they start their new academic year. Photos taken by the professional company at the school are not only cheesy, and impersonal, but they are prohibitively expensive; while I know the school uses them as a fundraiser, I'd rather donate money in other ways to help! I'd really love to help parents capture these memories of their children in a much more fun, personalized session, so please contact me (abbelynnphotography@gmail.com) to set up a session today!

I posted the above collage photo on Facebook, and it did include a lot of my favorites. However, I had other photos that I really loved from this session, so I wanted to  place them here (along with larger versions of some of the small shots included above).








 





No comments:

Post a Comment