Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tiny Toes Dance Shop

A couple of weeks ago I was at my daughter's dance class and realized that I'd forgotten my book, my iPad, and my phone was about to die...which left me with only my camera to entertain myself. As parents aren't allowed in for most of class, I couldn't take photos of her, so I occupied myself instead with things I found in the dance gift shop.


First was part of the holiday window display: lights wrapped in fabric.
With this one, I was playing with depth of field using my 50mm prime lens (f/2.8).
 There are ornaments hanging from the ceiling of the shop; I was able to get a shot without the string holding the ornament so it looks like it's floating on a solid background.
 I then spotted these fantastic painted tap shoes and some red/green accessories and set up a little photo shoot. These three are my favorites




No comments:

Post a Comment