Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The G family | Maternity Photographer

I was so excited for this maternity shoot, since the dad-to-be is a coworker of mine! He and his wife are lovely, and a lot of fun! They brought a few ideas and props to the shoot, and I had some ideas of my own - together, it made for a very fun sunset maternity session.




In addition to being so sweet, they also know how to be silly and have fun!
They are also big Florida Gators fans!
 You'll see more of this when I post the photos from their newborn session!

I couldn't do a maternity session without taking some portraits of the beautiful mom-to-be!

And of course, sweet moments between mom and dad.

We then ended the session with some maternity silhouettes. I had a lot of fun editing these, and this one was by far my favorite.
 Since they purchased my maternity & newborn photo package, up next will be photos from the oh-so-geeky newborn photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment