Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Little Miss E: Newborn photos

During the last week of July, a good friend of mine here in Leesburg gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Not only did I get a chance to visit with them in the hospital, but a few days later after mom and baby had returned home, I went to their house for a newborn photo shoot of the beautiful girl. This is the third shoot I've done with this family, and I'm so happy that they continue to ask me to photograph their life! Especially with this adorable new addition.

We started off with some "lifestyle" photos in her nursery.






We then went for a bit more "posed" newborn style photos using a backdrop, props, and lights.

 

Then big brother joined in on the photos - he adores his little sister!
 

 

What a beautiful, happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment