Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Photo Project: May 2014

I'm a bit behind in posting this, as June is just about ending now, but better late than never! Here's my wrap-up of my photo submissions to my Weekly Photo Project on Facebook for the month of May 2014.
April 28 - May 4: "Food"
I took this photo with my iPhone, and did small editing in Instagram. The food in question were two delicious chicken tacos I purchased from a food truck in Bethesda, MD.

May 5 - May 11: "Horizons"
This was taken in April 2013 when I traveled to Seattle for a conference. The view is across the Puget Sound towards Bainbridge Island, from downtown Seattle.

May 12 - May 18: "Novel"
The task for this week was to photograph your favorite novel, or something that represents a book you enjoy. I flipped it slightly, and took a photo of the new omnibus edition of "The Wizard of Oz" that I had recently picked up - not because it's my favorite book, but because it is the book that my favorite movie is based on! This photo was taken with my point-and-shoot camera, framed by natural light coming in my front window.
May 19 - 25: "The Road Less Traveled"
I took this shot of my colleague as we were walking in Golden Gate State Park, San Francisco, October 2013.
May 26 - June 1: "Patriotic Theme"
Because this week was over Memorial Day, Patriotism was chosen as the theme. I submitted this photo that I had taken in January 213 while hiking in Balls Bluff Park, Leesburg, Va.


No comments:

Post a Comment