Wednesday, May 4, 2016

January 2016 Rising Stars Dance Recital | Dance Photographer

At the end of January, I photographed the Loudoun School of Ballet Rising Stars Recital. As with other recitals, there are so many photos (although I had learned my lesson from the 2015 recitals and took far fewer photos than I had previously!). Therefore, for this post, I will once again post my favorite photo from each class.

These little ones are just so cute on the stage, and their enjoyment of dance really comes through!

For this recital, the theme was "Occupations", as you'll see in the class descriptions below.

Jazzy Hip Hop: Astronauts

Baby Ballet: Fashion Designers

Baby Ballet: Little Fish
Creative Dance: Ballerinas
Boys Move & Shake: Naval Officers
Ballet I: Farmers
Musical Theater: Actors
Pre-Ballet: Railroad Conductors
Rising Stars Tap: Waitresses
Jazz Tap Combo: Veterinarians
Creative Pre-Ballet: Bakers
Ballet I: Authors
Ballet I: Athletes
Ballet-Tap Combo: Doctors
Pre-Ballet: Gardeners
Ballet I: Actresses

To go along with the theme, the interns performed two numbers as well. First was a jazz routine, and second was an en-pointe ballet routine. Both were rather cute, and made the audience laugh, and performed so well!
Rising Stars Interns: 9 to 5
Rising Stars Interns: Ballet office workers

No comments:

Post a Comment