Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekly Photo Project: July 2014

June 30 - July 6: "Red, White, and Blue"
The theme for this week was a fairly obvious choice, given that it was July 4th! On the beach on July 4 morning we came across a lifeguard team moving one of the lifeguard chairs. I saw their ATVs with the flags and knew this would be my submission.

July 7 - July 13: "Summer Drinks"
Unfortunately this week I was a little busy, and unable to take a photo with my DSLR camera. I do love making smoothies in the summer, and snapped this shot with my iPhone.

July 14 - July 20: "Hats"
During this week, I traveled to LA with a coworker. I had snapped a couple of photos for the theme of "hats", but ended up choosing to submit this photo...and not really because of the hat! ;)

July 21 - July 27: "Lamp Posts"
This photo was also taken during my LA trip. This was the path we followed down to the beach, and I loved the progression of lamp posts down the walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment