Monday, November 4, 2013

Vermont Wedding: Rehearsal

One month ago, we traveled to Vermont for my brother-in-law's wedding. Not only was I a guest, but I was also asked to be the "unofficial" official photographer for their rehearsal and for the morning before the wedding, to document the bride and groom getting ready. I haven't done much wedding photography (with the only foray being this New Year's Eve wedding I photographed last year for a good family friend. Because this was family, I really wanted to get everything right  for them!

The wedding (and therefore, rehearsal) took place in a small but beautiful old church.


I wanted to gather some shots of the bride and groom without getting in the way during the rehearsal. It wasn't easy in the space and with the lighting, but I did my best!



The maid of honor, the bride, the groom, and the best man.


No comments:

Post a Comment